ASSOCIATION OF ELISABETTA SANNA FOR SINGLE WOMEN AND WIDOWS (AESSIV) Associazione Elisabetta Sanna di donne singole e vedove
Today we celebrate the death Anniversary of Blessed Elisabeth Sanna. We (Sr. Cleusa CSAC and Sr. Edina CASC, Brazil) would like to send some of the photos and our activities with the group of AESSIV - Associazione Elisabetta Sanna di donne singole e vedove – AESSIV (Association of Elisabeth Sanna for the single woman and widows)
More than twenty five years we work with this group, it is always an enriching experience also very helpful to those single woman and widows who have lost their faith and courage to go forward in life AESSIV give them possibility to live their life with faith and hope and help them as much as possible being with them through classes, meetings and prayers. Here we send some of their personal experiences.
ASSOCIATION OF ELISABETTA SANNA FOR SINGLE WOMEN AND WIDOWS - (AESSIV Associazione Elisabetta Sanna di donne singole e vedove.
1. I admire in Elizabeth Sanna the faith, the apostolate with all people, lay and religious, her simple life and her strong witness. The world needs examples like that of Elizabeth Sanna, strong and deep in following Jesus Christ andto persevere in faith until the end ..
Cleci Ravanello Rossatto - consecrated layperson since April 21, 2015
2. I admire Elisabetta Sanna's trust, perseverance, despite her disability, in taking care of her family, in doing the apostolate and as a widow, consecrated layperson at the service of the Church and in the mission of the Pallottine family. Always obedient in following Jesus Christ.
Ilena Rigon Rossatto - of the foundation team and consecrated lay person in the Association Elisabetta Sanna.
3. I am of the foundation team of AESSIV, of Elsabetta Sanna. I work in evangelization and in various apostolates of our parish, I have worked in AESSIV for more than twenty-five years recording historical events and I have seen wonderful things of witness of faith, perseverance and dedication to the work of Elisabetta Sanna, always with surprising results.
Anna Julieta Victoria Miolo - consecrated layperson since 21 April 2015
4. I admire in Elizabeth Sanna the firmness and decision in making her children grow and educate, her good example to all people, her faith and piety, her widowhood as consecrated to God and her collaboration with St. Vincent Pallotti in the Foundation of the Union of Catholic Apostolate - UAC.
Adonir da Costa Aita - (converted by the good example of the members of AESSIV and member of the evangelization team.
5. I admire AESSIV, it is an evangelizing work of God who prays,works and helps in joy and in sorrow of the people and until now that everything is going well.
Dilema Potrich - collaborator in the Association
6. I am a pious devotee of the Blessed Elisabetta Sanna. In front of my house I have a small chapel with her image in front of it, where the Rosary is prayed with the neighbours. I thank the graces that I have received through her, to perservere in faith in my life and also of other colleagues.
Leonardo de Prá - I am a volunteer gardener in the work Elisabetta Sanna.
7. I am an evangelical Methodist, I volunterly help in the work of this association of Elisabetta Sanna and in heaven I want to be close to all the people of the Association.
8. Studying, in ISEP the women who collaborated with Vincenzo Pallotti, I was struck by Elisabetta Sanna with her holy life as a bride, a mother who in her widowhood consecrated herself to God, she motivated me to found AESSIV and to work for her beatification, also carrying out different apostolates and prayer groups.
Sr. Édina Meneghetti - CSAC
Let us all experience the Intimate love and Mercy of God which impels us to work for the Glory of God.